7.30.2012

looking back: our family photo session


It's the second week into our vacation at the ranch and we are definitely missing daddy.
We're still hoping he can make it here in a couple weeks.

So, feeling a little homesick for Joel, I thought I'd post these family pics of us taken back in February by Amee Sorensen Photography (her blog, facebook).

I was three weeks pregnant when these pictures were taken (unknown to me at the time).  We all wore stripes-- a photographer's nightmare!  Many thanks to Amee for being such a good sport about all our crazy ideas!  She really is the most calm and patient person ever.  I promise to conceal our stripes next time!

I adore this picture of Astair and Thad (with Boston on the bottom).






Just viewing these pictures again makes me feel so incredibly blessed and happy to have the family I do.
I think it's time for some more family pics :)

13 comments:

Kelly said...

joye. these are all so beautiful. i can feel the love you all have for each other through these photographs.

Rose D. Frenchtown, NJ said...

Joye, what a beautiful family you have. Continued blessings to you all!!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness what a fun family, and fun pics! Love the stripes :)

carissa said...

pure joy. pure sweet. hope your man can join you soon!

emilyclare said...

beautiful moments to capture and treasure! may your love and joy in each other always grow xx

Mary said...

lovely!

Marli said...

Awww! I love it! And I kinda like the stripes.....:)

Hope you are having a great week.

xo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com

Southern Gal said...

Just gorgeous, Joye.

Unknown said...

Never thought much on the stripes. I love how you didn't know you were pregnant and your hubby has his hand protectively over your belly. It's like he knew. PERFECT!!

mandi said...

aww- so very sweet. remember when we were kids and you took like one family picture every 10 years? now i want to do them ALL the time! I say once a year!

Olivia Grace said...

These photos are all so beautiful! Your family is precious!

vintage grey said...

Beautiful photos! So happy to be your newest follower! Have a blessed week! xo Heather

Denise said...

beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Do ask. Do tell.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape